Roman Rod Ltd is a local Bath based independent family run business serving a growing list of clients in and around Bath, Wiltshire, and South Gloucestershire. We are members of Bath Trading Standards ‘Buy with Confidence’ scheme and accredited to Contractor Plus Database.
We cover all aspects of drainage work from blocked sinks or toilets, drain clearance, CCTV, excavations and much more.
1)My drain is blocked, how quickly can someone come out?
- We try to respond as quickly as possible and on for the majority of customer we offer a same day service.
2)I like to use local as much as possible, are you a family run business?
- Yes we are 100% a family run business based out of Lower Swainswick, Bath with 28 years working in the Bath and surrounding areas.
3) How long does it usually take to clear a blocked drain?
- Most drains are cleared within 1 hour although on a rare occasion it can take longer than this to sort out the issue. We have over 28 years experience of drain clearance.
4)I am trying to sell my house but the buyers want a survey of all the drains, can you provide this?
- We can provide a full CCTV and drain tracing service as approved by Wessex Water.
5) Are you accredited by any approved standards agency?
- Yes, we are Trading standards approved and can be found on their website.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered above please feel free to contact us on 01225 332181 or contact us via email
Our Services Include
- drain clearance and plumbing
- drain repairs
- high pressure jetting
- drain tracing
- colour camera surveys with written reports and recommendations
- structural lining repairs
- installation of sewage treatment plants
- specialised drainage works including pond refurbishments
We are also offer professional drain jetting in and around Bath and our equipment is used for a number of applications around the house including drain cleaning, drain clearance as well as the removal of roots in your drains. As a leading drain jetting contractor in Bath, we can quickly deploy the high pressure water jetting with special jet nozzles to clear blocked drains.